Jewelry Cleaner - An Inexpensive Way to Make Your Own Using Orange Essential Oil

 Jewelry Cleaner - An Inexpensive Way to Make Your Own Using Orange Essential Oil


I am going to teach you how to make your own, natural and inexpensive jewelry cleaner. There are only a couple of items that you need: witch hazel and orange essential oil.


I was tired of paying $10.00 for eight ounces of the typical store bought jewelry cleaner. I was also tired of getting ring rash due to the harsh chemicals in store bought jewelry cleaner. I also believe in using natural products. So, I set out on a mission to make my own natural and inexpensive jewelry cleaner.


I am a very dedicated user of aromatherapy products and we all know they make tons and tons of products using "the power of orange" (e.g. floor cleaners, furniture polish window cleaners, etc...). Thinking about this and seeing yet another commercial regarding the power of orange, it made me think of my orange essential oil. I then heard or read (I can't actually recall where I heard this) that witch hazel is good to clean with. I found my mission! I figured out how to make my own jewelry cleaner using witch hazel and orange essential oil.


I took two ounces of witch hazel and mixed in about five drops of orange essential oil. Keep in mind that essential oils do not mix well with water (you typically use a carrier oil). Therefore, you need to shake or stir the mixture vigorously (no, it's not a martini, so don't drink it), although you could use a cocktail shaker to mix it really good, no joking around, this is not a mix that should be ingested.


Now you ask, how is this inexpensive? A 16 ounce bottle of witch hazel is typically priced around $0.99. A four ounce bottle of orange essential oil is $9.00. I mentioned above that I used to pay $10.00 for an eight ounce bottle of store bought jewelry cleaner. At first glance, you are thinking that it's only a savings of $1.00. Actually that is not true, a four ounce bottle of orange essential oil is going to last you probably a good six months to a year. Furthermore, you are only using two ounces of your 16 ounces of witch hazel so you can make another nine batches of your natural jewelry cleaner. Now that's an inexpensive way to make your own jewelry cleaner using orange essential oil.


The best part of making my own natural jewelry cleaner with orange essential oil is that I no longer get ring rash from those harsh chemicals in store bought cleaners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ministry Of National Well Being Providers Rules And Coordination

Peak Performance in Sports